connect:ID exhibition booths now sold out!
All booths for the connect:ID exhibition have now been sold!
SDW 2014 exhibition floor sold out
With still more than 4 months to go to the show, the SDW Exhibition has completely sold out, beating all previous records for the event. Some 103 companies have signed up to participate, and a waiting list is in operation.
A full list of exhibiting companies can be viewed at: www.sdw2014.com/exhibitors
Register to attend the Exhibition for Free…
Entry to the exhibition is free to registered visitors and all visitors pre-registering before 9th May 2014 will be upgraded to Visitor Plus+ status and be entered into the SDW Conference Delegate draw with the chance of winning a free delegate pass to SDW 2014. In addition, they will receive a complimentary £5.00 catering voucher to use at the show.
Pre-registration can be completed at: www.sdw2014.com/visitor-registration
Government rate deadline approaching
Our best rates are reserved for delegates from government departments and law-enforcement agencies. Delegates from government departments in Asia, Africa and Latin America can access the entire three day event, including the conference and exhibition for just £399 +VAT. Government attendees from other world regions can register for £499 +VAT .Plus, for multiple registrations for every government delegate registered, the second is at half price. But hurry these rates expire on 28th February 2014.
Book your ticket at: www.sdw2014.com/delegate-booking
The main themes for the SDW 2014 conference are:
- The SDW Debate - Critical issues impacting today's secure identity industry
- MRTDs 2.0 - A holistic approach to traveller identification
- DocEx 2014 - Intelligent document examination and design
- Taking eIDs to the next level
- Automated Border Control - Best practice, technology and opportunities
- Biometrics 20/20 - Overcoming hurdles, creating opportunities
- Use and 'abuse' of (e)ID documents in everyday life
- Document counter-fraud strategies
- The road to secure eDriver licenses
- The weakest link: Secure document production and issuance techniques
- Beyond identity documents: tax stamps, secure labels, ticketing and more…
- Lightning Talks - Establishing the authenticity of identiy
Preparations for SDW 2014 in full swing
With yet another vintage year in 2013, SDW is now firmly established as the world's leading show for high-security identity documents, border control and advanced identity management.
Now in its eighth year this acclaimed event goes from strength-to-strength, with full endorsement from government and industry.
And SDW 2014 promises to be even bigger and better…
SDW 2013 - Breaking all records
With more than 1500 confirmed attendees, 100 exhibitors, 18 sponsors, and the inaugural SDW InterOp testing event, SDW 2013 truly was a show to remember, breaking all previous records.
With barely time to catch our breath, the team is now busy working on preparations for next year’s show, which will be held 16-18 June 2014, at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, UK. We hope you will be able to join us!
In the meantime, don’t forget our exciting new launch connect:ID, to be held 17-19 March 2014, Ronald Reagan Building, Washington DC, USA. Visit www.connectidexpo.com for all the details.